Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #34
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
With the power of doryoku tobi could make anyone believe whatever he wants. Showing up and convincing the uchiha clan hes a member as well as convincing the mist hes yaguras best buddy always hanging around him. The mind control genjutsu is a hax in the hands of someone with control of hashis power unlike danzou.

Ao confirmed the power of shisuis as hashi by default because thats whos power danozu was actually using as I posted. And yes, the chakra danzou was using was hashis to augment his own power to use all those SGs. This is not debatable, its whats in the manga, read the links.
And yes Ao did confirm it was shisuis genjutsu that was controlling yagura because Ao is the one who found it and ofught shisui, again read the manga for god sakes.

However, basic common sense rules out this retarded use of counter logic since itachi and sasuke are two separate characters who actually fought each other leaving one dead. And sasuke and itachi use the same MS jutsu as uchihas who have awakened the MS, but shisui and tobi just happen to share the same chakra and ability to awaken MS level jutsu in basic SGs, but shisui disappeared after itachis MS was awakened.

Name calling yet u dont even know basic info about the manga as usual.

The SG wasnt actually damaged, danzou just couldn't use it very often obviously due to his lack of control of hashis power unlike tobi.
And if danzou found tobi out posing as shisui then danzou found a way around Doryoku so the mind control thing wouldnt work and trading the doryuku eye for itachi and death of uchiha isnt off balance.
Also, MORON, itachi joined akatsuki the day after the massacre.... wow... coincidence I guess.

Lol, danzou took many SGs so ur suggesting he destroyed tons of uchiha bodies and no one noticed...

And wow kishi, u know what tobi looked like 8 years ago... No u damn fool with a kishi complex STFU with that crap!

Read the damn manga before u come trying to debate anything about it for jebus sakes...
Madara controling Yagura isn't that far fetched, I haven't seen anything that makes Hidden Mist shinobi that strong vs. genjutsu period, let alone an Uchiha of Madaras magnitude is believable IMHO, but the Uchiha Clan...Meh, don't think so, those guys that came to Itachi/Sasuke's home to bother Itachi about it seemed very convinced that they knew whom Shisui was, as did Itachi the 'Genjutsu God'. I'd think he would've known that Shisui was an illusion when he gained his MS, and lastly if Madara went that far as to con the entire Uchiha Village as well, this whole dance is nonsensical. At the time the 3rd Hokage died by Oro's Arms (lol), the Akatsuki on paper could've walked through every village that I've seen or heard of with ease, and Itachi could've would've been an integral part of that I'd think if he was mind fucked for that long under some spell.

Thats the incomplete part of Itachi's character, unless Madara was his teacher secretly all along, where did he gain such genius and skill. He eclipsed his Father by eons, and Sasuke as well, where did he gain such skill in some areas that there was obviously nobody to show him. Sasuke's shits self explained, he remembers what he's seen his Brother do, or simply add to whatever he does with rage thats almost being equated to the Kyuubi in past battles.

The Uchiha Massacre is a mystery, because while many assumed Danzou was there (Inzagi 10 sharingans = evidence), there wasn't any substantial testimony to the fact until Madara outed him. The strange thing is though Madara knows that Sasuke plans to avenge the Uchihas, he wasn't hiding the fact that he was there, something that may come back to haunt him when Sasuke attempts to 'get at him'. Sasuke is already prepared for Madara's first, and second attacks, its beyond the 3rd that I suggest 'Sasuke will get fucked by the Old Masked Man'. He'll be down, but not out. The Haku thing won't happen here, both Naruto and Sasuke will be standing for the final blow, and no diss there won't be a need for a Kakashi Assist. Its looking like Kishi's ace in the hole will be Sasuke being the secret agent all along, he just didn't want anyone to know because that would spoil his plan, that wack shits coming as well.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-14-2011)