Originally Posted by kluang
His eye back? C'mon. After he pretend to be dead so Itachi will achieve MS, he let danzo pluck his eye out?
C'mon man, that's bullshit
Where in my post did u get this assumption? If u read the motive part of my theory u would know I explained...
1. Tobi wouldve had to of used a zetsu clone of himself in order to convince itachis hes fighting the real shisui and have the body be confirmed as dead. So once the body is buried the jutsu can be released and the zetsu clone turns into a plant or w/e it turns into after decaying so long. WHY?
Because Kabuto couldnt find the body despite his obvious expertise which is suspicious.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/14
2. If danzou and tobi met during the uchiha massacre then danzou mustve somehow found tobi out and needed to make a trade for his silence and itachi joining akatsuki. And since danzou wanted to be Hokage so bad he wanted the very eye tobi used to create his false identity.
I assume tobi gave it to him right before he went on a killing spree of the uchiha.
Originally Posted by Numinous
He should feel honored for me to even give a crap about viewing his posts...
- I have a life
- I already have a hobby (original fiction)
- I'm not interested in spending my time translating stuff
- I don't have enough knowledge of Japanese to translate a full chapter in a couple of hours, but enough knowledge to see where someone fucks it up
- At least I check my sources before I make an ass of myself
- I speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish fluently and have some bases on Italian, Japanese and Hebrew, therefore I'm more qualified when it comes to linguistics then someone who butchers their mother language at a daily basis (which is you, KYF)
Possible Kanji for ryoku:
force, strength, might, vigor, power, energy
緑 (midori/ryoku): green
And we all know how the color green is all the rage with the Sharingan!
Possible Kanji for do:
土 (do): earth
度 (do): degree (in measures)
奴 (yatsu/do): a fellow, a guy
努 (tsuto/do): great effort
怒 (ika/do): to get angry
Oh, gee, where does Sharingan fit in this? Maybe the get angry part, but between that and dou (eye), it's obvious what is the best fit.
First example is clearly BS. If thats what u call a life.
Third example u contradicted ur self because u sure spent time translating as best as u could "douryoku and doryoku". Or did u forget thats what u have been doing this whole time....
See the problem with ur translation is its just "eye power". Its a doujutsu called an eye power which doesnt fit kishi pattern of powerful SG jutsu names. So clearly its inaccurate being too literal.
Amaterasu, kamui, tsukuyomi, sasanoo, EYE POWER.... Yea.......