Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #37
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

I should be candidate to saint to break common sense and read that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
First example is clearly BS. If thats what u call a life.
You seem to know a lot about me that I don't even know! Care to put proof besides your own pathetic projection?

Quote:
Third example u contradicted ur self because u sure spent time translating as best as u could "douryoku and doryoku". Or did u forget thats what u have been doing this whole time....
I meant it as a hobby/professionally, or else I wouldn't be typing this since I'm translating from Portuguese to English.

Quote:
See the problem with ur translation is its just "eye power". Its a doujutsu called an eye power which doesnt fit kishi pattern of powerful SG jutsu names. So clearly its inaccurate being too literal.
Amaterasu, kamui, tsukuyomi, sasanoo, EYE POWER.... Yea.......
What an idiot.

Go fetch that page with the typo. Madara says "Shisui's douryoku" which translates to "Shisui's eye power", which is mind control. Madara is not naming the jutsu Douryoku, he's saying that the jutsu is a Douryoku. Reading comprehension always pays off.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 07-14-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)