Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #48
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Exactly!!!! And I dont see why itachi would notice really. Itachi confirm the chakra, and other qualities about shisui and the fact itachi beat him without getting a scratch shouldnt matter IMO. It would matter what tobi wanted itachi to think about his skill and power level via MC illusion I suppose.

Killing the uchiha is for konaha? It was his and the elders decision and most likley tobi harvesting the seeds of revolution with shisui to get the uchiha going.
Danzou clearly wanted SG to increase his strength as a shinobi. He preaches sacrifice yet he isnt the one doing the sacrificing. He suffered delusions of grandeur believing he can sacrifice anyone to help him save the world.

Danzou actually never spoke a word till sasuke brought it up. Danzou was silent about the whole thing.
And itachi showing up in konaha after hizurens death was to show danzou hes still alive so if he harms sasuke, its his ass.

Also, theres no evidence to show danzou himself planned the entire massacre. I find it more likely tobi has been sneaking in and out of konaha before the 4ths death to encourage revolution. (notice when the kyuubi attacks itachi mentions his parents going out then)http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html
And I couldnt see any uchiha helping to fight the kyuubi so its possible they were planning a cou back then with tobi. We will find out soon probably.
I've seen this idea, or opinion of the Uchiha's planning something prior to, or at Naruto's birth, but these accusations are unfounded. What is known is the Uchiha's turned they're back on Madara and had been side by side with all clans of Konoha until Naruto's birth. Prior to his birth memory serves me of a calm, non interrogating, conversation between friends/acquaintances between Sasukes Mom and Kushina. The Madara slipping into Konoha is possible because he's always gone anywhere he wanted, the rest meh. My opinion Itachi told Danzou a bit earlier than whats assumed and he basically sat on this info for a while, then outwardly made the best decsion to exterminate due to the timing.

And I've read that mini passage about Hiruzen attempting some resolution with the Uchihas, but how the story's written he didn't have a LOT of time before the decison was made by the Elders, and Danzou overriding Hokage authourity.

So in my estimation the Uchiha's were a screwed clan from Madara's failings, plotting, planning, and get back.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote