Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #51
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And Im sorry, I actually dont waste my time translating text because I have a life....
Oh yeah, I forgot, your life is about making crappy theories about a crappy manga while making a moron of yourself pretending you know what you're talking. It's truly a fulfilling life!

Even with a greater spectrum of knowledge than yours, knowing your own mother language better than you +3 other languages, college, gf and own fictional fiction, I'm a fool with no life. Gee, you really told me better!

Quote:
So why are u avoiding the question I asked? How is this not a contradiction by u?

Dont avoid the question...^^^ Answer...
  1. I don't want to waste my time translating stuff
  2. In order to communicate with you and drop you some trivia, I already have to translate.
  3. Therefore, communication and trivia shouldn't be considered in the statement
  4. So it leaves translation as a hobby and/or job.
Logic, biatch, it works!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), ninjalostboy95 (07-14-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)