Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #53
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I've seen this idea, or opinion of the Uchiha's planning something prior to, or at Naruto's birth, but these accusations are unfounded. What is known is the Uchiha's turned they're back on Madara and had been side by side with all clans of Konoha until Naruto's birth. Prior to his birth memory serves me of a calm, non interrogating, conversation between friends/acquaintances between Sasukes Mom and Kushina. The Madara slipping into Konoha is possible because he's always gone anywhere he wanted, the rest meh. My opinion Itachi told Danzou a bit earlier than whats assumed and he basically sat on this info for a while, then outwardly made the best decsion to exterminate due to the timing.

And I've read that mini passage about Hiruzen attempting some resolution with the Uchihas, but how the story's written he didn't have a LOT of time before the decison was made by the Elders, and Danzou overriding Hokage authourity.

So in my estimation the Uchiha's were a screwed clan from Madara's failings, plotting, planning, and get back.
Agreed!

I was basing my assumption of tobis meeting with the uchiha planning a cou before narutos birth on the fact kishi boldly pointed out the fact the uchiha adults left right before the kyuubi attacked, reacting before anyone else. Yet, not being shown helping to defend against the kyuubis attack. Its suspicious, but could simply be pointed suspicion to enrich the story, IDK.

If tobi was sneaking in and planning a cou then I would they spread out to key location of the government, waited for a signal or sign of some sort tobi defeated the 4th leaving the 3rd and the other top ninja to get massacred by the kyuubis overwhelming power. Meanwhile they take out any other shinobi in the way of them reclaiming the village for the pride of the uchiha being supped up due to tobis manipulation skills. However, with the 4th beating tobi and the kyuubi the uchiha didnt have much of a chance to succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
look. the whole bullshit start after madara's revolt and the second effort to restore relationship with uchiha by giving them jobs as cops. which also put them under surveillance. and the relationship gotten sour. and the kyuubi attack solidify everything. Uchihas being relocated and itachi playing spy. Shisui is send to keep Itachi in check.

Now where's Shisui fit into this? As the mastermind? Or someone to be nice to Itachi and at the same time using his jutsu to keep him under control?
Thats what we gathered from the pre-massacre flash back. Shisui was supposed to be keeping an eye on him, but if tobi was wanting to stay around itachi isnt that the best position tobi would want so not to arouse suspicion from itachis fellow uchihas. convince them itachis is acting funny and in need of surveillance, thus giving him reason to always be around itachi manipulating his mind from the shadows as the tobi look alike was doing to yagura.

And u have to consider the fact tobi is a master manipulater even without a mind control genjutsu so if anyone could do it, it would be tobi IMO.

Quote:
And you know why Danzo keep himself quiet? Because Itachi still alive. Ultimately Itachi holds the card, the village top secret is in his head.

Danzo issues the order of the genocide. The Uchiha is revolting and he knew. The third and his counsel knew. The third wants to nego but danzo issues the order to kill. There is no outside force or whatever. Danzo hates negotiation with words. His negotiation is with a blade on your neck. Either you say yes or no.
I have to disagree. Someone had to manipulate the uchiha into a revolt in the first place and I dont see sasukes father doing that as the master mind. Just like akatsuki, tobi was the real leader from the shadows IMO.
Listen to what mifune says about tobis manipulating skills.http://www.mangareader.net/93-18116-...apter-458.html

Tobi reads the times and takes advantage to strengthen himself. And with the senju and uchiha already suspicious of one another, it would be easy for tobi to convince one side of revolution while informing the other that revolution is at theyre door step, thus...

1. the uchiha get taken care of severely weakening the leaf villages power.
2. Tobi manages to awaken another MS which hasnt been around since madara and izuna. So tobis 1 step of 3 closer to the revival of the EMS.
3. Itachi joins akatsuki...

All strengthen tobi.

And after itachi dies and the promise to leave konaha be... Tobi sends his most powerful weapon to get the kyuubi and destroy the village while sending sasuke to kill danzou. Completely destroying what itachi sacrificed to protect.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote