Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #56
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Lol, I make theories about a manga I still like.
Having own fiction>making theories of other's fiction. Just sayin'

Quote:
However, u hang around a forum about a story u dont like bitching about the writing and scalding anyone who dares still like kishis story.
I hang around because there are cool people who I like to talk within this forum. If there weren't I couldn't care less about remaining here. Because a forum is more about people talking with each other about something rather than blindly praising said thing.

Also, I don't condemn people for liking Naruto. I mainly condemn people for not seeing its incredible flaws and lashing at people for not sharing their blinded fanboy POV.

Quote:
Really... u dare criticize me when I actually have a logical reason to be here
I dare criticize you because you don't have a logical reason to be here. Really, any other person would just blast off here after such a long record of failure.

Quote:
while ur presence is just sad
You said the same thing about Miburo and, pretty much like him, I just post here for the giggles and shit. You must think I'm angry at you for your posts, but no. I'm actually laughing at your posts. Your idiocy puts a smile on my face, knowing that I at least had a decent upbringing.
Quote:
and in need of pitty for ur lack of social skills beyond this forum.
Either you present physical proof of that or shut the fuck up about it, because nobody here is to babysit you through your whining and projection.

Quote:
It'll be OK though buddy, to each his own. No hard feelings...
I say the same. So, how exactly you have a life compared to me again?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)