Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #14110
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I just like vinyl better as a medium than CDs. CDs feel so cheap, and so homogenous in that any data could be written on any CD. Vinyl just feels like, that disc was made for that record. I dunno. Since my music listening is predominantly digital, the only physical medium I feel worth collecting is vinyl, since I won't listen to it often, and when I do, it'll be (arguably) much better sound quality. I only have a few 7"s that I've bought from bands themselves at gigs, but at some point I'm going to start buying all of my favourite/important albums on vinyl, along with a player.

Hipsters gonna hipst.

Last edited by Jaxon; 07-19-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: hurr I said my predominant listening was vinyl when I meant digital.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
manta (07-19-2011), RNB (07-20-2011), Tzu Men (07-20-2011)