Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tobis previous Identity?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #108
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Whoa, look at that, another completely baseless claim, i know enough about the manga to know your a complete idiot, and wrong about pretty much EVERYTHING you say.

and its clear, as of now, that your the stupidest, most ignorant member on this forum, congrats.
Lol, last few discusions we had about the manga, notably senjutsu, u didnt know squat about how it worked yet took it upon ur self to try and tell me how it worked, arguing about it.

Really, ur just one of the cliche douches that runs around this forum throwing out baseless claims while lacking any means to support even 1 claim, much less all.

And the worst, "Im wrong about everything I say" LMAO! U accept ur opinion as Fkat which implies enough about ur intelligence.....
Perhaps u should lay off the baseless insults since u show how absolutely ignorant u are every time u criticize me for obvious flaws u suffer from... Yes, u dont really seem to know squat about the manga. I offered u a chance to prove that wrong in the "just a thought thread with (yin/yang applications), but clearly u couldnt understand a single thing.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-19-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote