Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #60
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Actually is like AMA said, the bible is an alegory of parables. You cannot actually apply to the society that we are living in the whole biblical concept of life. My country in terms of religion os based on the Eastern Orthodox Church. This Eastern Orthodox Church promotes ( no other term coming to me right now) the rite of Fasting. For the guys that don't know what fasting means, fasting is primarily the act of willingly abstaining from some or all food, drink, or both, for a period of time. The irony here is that it's not quite wilingly because e whole mentality is screwed up and it's considered a grave sin if you don't do it. So now i ask, why an entity that is all powerful, that created us the people and everything that we see would care about someone who doesn't eat let's say cheese for a month? So you see, the religion is the first manifestation of fraud to control limited minds. How can you control a population? Threaten it with the hell : eternal sufference if they don't obey what the bible said. Amd who wrote the bible? Men did.

Personally i belive in God, but god only. I don't belive in the church or the rituals. I belive that some entity exists, i don't have rational arguments to support my faith but i'm not a church maniac.

Also, It is not for the gods to decide whether or not Man exists,it is for man to decide whether or not Gods exist.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com