Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official MMA thread.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 12:58 AM   #619
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official MMA thread.

Ahaha, no worries, comrade. I found a good one since I had time to search. Thought it started at nine instead of ten for some reason. Much thanks though.

And HENDO SO GODDAMN MANLY. Definitely naming a kid Hendo now. What a manly battle, goddamn. I also thought the stoppage was bullshit. But I guess I can kinda understand it from Herb's PoV where he was standing. Did look like Fedor went sorta limp for a second there. Still, it's fucking FEDOR, he keeps battling until he has terminated his target. Don't stop that shit, ever.

And yeah, only thing I don't like about Fedor is the god thing. I always imagine him talking about himself in third person though (Because, come on. He probably is.), which makes it not only bearable, but pretty awesome. =D

I know this was going to make me sad either way, since one of my favorite dudes ever had to lose. I was kinda hoping a Fedor full body weight god punch would slam into a Hendo punch, then the screen would just go static and the earth would shake under my feet and that's how that shit would end. That shit being the entire fucking world. But eh, still an awesome fight before stoppage. Not disappointed.

Oh, tate arm triangle was cool, mostly because that ended the fight and I could finally watch HENDO FEDOR BATTLE. Daley losing fuck yeah. Fucking Ranger Up Kennedy dude was fucking manly. That's how you shoot for fucking takedowns, keep fucking going till you fucking get them. Fuck yeah. For that, I'll buy a shirt. He earned it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (08-07-2011), Servo (07-31-2011)