Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 01:04 PM   #71
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jesus, not the first

About the "too proud to turn to God" bit, that leads us to the child molestation again: how can a child be too proud to be a theist and needs such a foul punishment to turn to God? And if that child would become an heretic in adulthood, wouldn't it be better to wait for that child to grow enough to acknowledge all the implications (and pick up a less fucked up way to do it, while He's at it)? Now, for the new bits of convo, one bit interested me the most: the specificity of God in our planet. Either God acts in such an alien way because he tries cater to all sentient beings and we can't possibly be in unison with him (rendering modern religion useless) or there is a god for every sentient race, pretty much defeating monotheism.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-31-2011), kael03 (07-31-2011), Miburo (07-31-2011), Scientia (07-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (07-31-2011)