Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 05:22 PM   #73
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

I honestly can't fathom how any christian can read their own bible and proclaim their god to be kind and just. I encourage anybody (christian or not) to read the Book of Job, and see how god fucked that guys life up. Job lost all his money, had his family killed, was afflicted by boils, and disease to the point where he wanted to die just so he wouldn't be in pain. Then when he dared to ask god, why he would do such a thing to him, when he had been his most devout follower, god answered back "Who the fuck are you to question me? I'm god motherfucker." All this suffering was merely because god made a bet with satan......and lost.

I bet you'll never hear that preached that in any church.

While I'm at it, here are some more examples of epic douchebaggery:

1. Killing the firstborn child of everybody in Egypt as punishment for not letting the Jews go free. C'mon Really??? If you got a problem with someone, then deal with them. Don't go around killing kids. What kind of pussy ass shit is that. Would anybody advocate killing kids as a form of punishment in any decent justice system.

2. Flooding the world, just because he didn't like how people turned out. Because the "I didn't like them, so I killed them" excuse always justifies genocide, amirite. Does that make Hitler a saint then?

3. Promising the "promised land" to multiple groups. So much for always keeping his word eh.

4. Allowing his own son to be beaten and crucified. Not to worry though, he's immortal and shit. It'll just be excruciatingly painful for a little bit right?

There are no doubt countless other examples. I just can't recall any at the moment.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-31-2011), Scientia (07-31-2011), Skullbat01 (07-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (07-31-2011)