Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #78
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Yeah, I missed that Jim one. Agree with that dude. And kinda surprised Franky would be in college. I figured he was some 13 year old. Holy shit. >_>

Bryant is a decently elegant writer, I suppose. But I don't buy his argument. How can a all powerful deity hate fucking evil so much, but just chill there watching kids get raped and shit. He can stop it. He can do it in such a way that doesn't fuck with whatever his plan is. Because he's supposedly all-powerful. So he can do anything he wants. Since he can do anything, it's impossible for anyone to come up with an excuse as to why God just sits there and watches kids get raped if he didn't want kids to get raped.

Maybe I just have a different definition of good, but that's not good.

If God was good he'd give me superman powers, plus the ability to sense when a child is about to be raped, plus the ability to turn other heroes into superheroes with rape sensing powers too so I can build a massive manly anti-childrape superhero league. Otherwise he's a douche that hates little kids. Faktz e-z.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Scientia (08-01-2011), Skullbat01 (07-31-2011), UchihaTaijiya (07-31-2011)