Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #14162
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

This dude came into work today and asked me if we have anything like the shit bodybuilders take, like supplements and shit, for dogs. I just fucking laughed at him, then said yeah. We've got vitamins. I would think a lot of bodybuilders take a multi. So he bought fifty dollar dog vitamins. What a dipshit. (For asking that shit, and actually buying fifty buck dog vitamins.)

My bro is playing Catherine. He's comes over to me after a few hours playing it and starts telling me about it. He described it saying it's like trying to solve a rubix cube while covered in gasoline and having a trail of fire heading towards you. It's also a good way to train your manly spirit, since it tries to spirit break you all the fucking time. Sounded awesome, so I went over to watch him play. It was just some dude in his boxers pushing blocks around. So yeah, it looks pretty cool.

My sister went on a diet because she's a fat fuck. She always bitches about how hard it is to lose weight. Finally I told her to stop being such a pussy, losing weight is easy as fuck. She went on and on about how stupid I am and how I could never understand what it's like to be a mammoth fatty trying to lose weight and shit. So I bet her fifty bucks I could lose fifteen pounds before she lost three. I won two days later. Fuck yeah, cheating by cutting all water weight.

Now she won't have the money to buy so much fucking food. Goddamn, I'm nice.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (08-01-2011), Jaxon (08-01-2011), Mal (08-01-2011), Nerox (08-01-2011), Shrike (08-01-2011), Tzu Men (08-01-2011)