Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #1510
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

We waited 5 fuckin' hours in line to find out that information, you think I would give it away so easily? HUH!? When you put up the next chapter of PoF then I'll tell you!

Got this:

The Apocalypse lead figure was free, when waiting in line the shop guys came around and gave out some stuff that they had in store for years, lucky guy next to me got Batman figure, I got Apocalypse and an unfortunate soul got a Super Lois figure.

(He said he liked the round ones. ._.)

On the topic of gaming though, Fallout 3 is amazing and I hear New Vegas is even better. But I feel that after you get about half way and level up some, the rewards aren't as worthwhile anymore. It's the same items over and over again and usually the same type of quests, basically it's gotten to the point where there's no incentive for me to explore anymore and I just want to do the main quests to finish it.

Or maybe it's just a slow part of the game and it picks up more soon.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-02-2011), Miburo (08-03-2011), Servo (08-07-2011)