zagazogo
Academy Student

zagazogo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegodfather2450 View Post
who was itachi's teacher?
2- what's the rank of sasuke chidori?
3- openning iner gates, will genjutsue affects it?

4-
i found out that there's a new ninjutsue element called laba (mixing katon and doton) and i recalled
jiraiya(use them seperately),
sondaime hokage(did mix them together fighting orochimaru)and
rochimaru(use them seperately)
are the the only ones that use it this element

Ok new to this ... read all the posts ... Liked these questions(not answered yet)
Ok my personal questions
1) Before Naruto learns about the chakra elemental affinities ... previous episodes show everyone using all elements ... mixing elements ... So was this thought of later by kishi
2) Kakashi uses many elements earlier(while copyin) .. but does state in a later episode (cant remember which one) that he can only use jutsu's which have his own elemantal chakra
3) Usually Bloodline limit is the combination of 2-3 elemantal chakra's ... is this true with sharingan and byakugan
4) In which manga episode can i find tobirama senju using his space time jutsu's
5) Is the disagreement b/w kishi and animator bcoz of the sarutobi - orochimaru episode where they tobirama uses a jutsu in anime which was supposed to be used by hashirama ??? if yes can you name the jutsu
6) Do genjutsus work on rinnegan and is there any particular genjutsu that can be created by rinnegan
Thank you

Last edited by zagazogo; 08-04-2011 at 12:06 AM.
zagazogo is offline   Reply With Quote