Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #106
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

The dispensations are different. Just like how God allowed the Jews to marry more than one in the past ages, cannot be applied now. Another word is 'Dynamics'. God is the same but the dispensations are different. Hospitals, Ambulance sevices, the police, and many more business are open for work 24/7 when most of these guys are xtians. Dont they respect the Sabbath day, they shd be stoned to death, by ur logic. Simple answer, God respects the various dispensations and ages. Lets take the Jews for example. women are placed lower to men just as @ACT said, and God respected it as such. That cannot be said now. Old things, dont apply now.

Moreover u totally ignored my Man's choices explanations. Man not only make choices that affect himself [Smoker that died from cancer - Bad, or chose not to smoke knowing it kills - good], but others as well [ Stopping for school kids to cross the road instead of running into them].

Why didn't God stop the oppression from the start? Simple, He can't. Not until the Jews made a choice to invite him to the party[done thru fervent prayers]. If He was so powerful, why didn't He force Pharaoh to let His people go? Simply, He can't. Why? He is sooooooo jealous. As long as he has become part matter, He wants all credits for the rescue and the egyptians to fear his awesome rescuing power and know that He is God [If he just forced him, Pharaoh would have taken the credit for letting God's people go whilst He[God] sits and watch].

If He was so powerful then again, why didn't he just FTG all Jews to a place He likes. Simple, He can't. Why? He had to work with the owner [Man, here Moses] as a medium to convey his intentions. Jealousy made Him not want to only take them out of Egypt but also take out 'egypt' from them. By the 10 plaques He was able concretise his power in the mnds of His people and paralyze the power of the Egyptian gods [which some of the Jews started to admonish]. This is just by the way.

The real issue is Until a choice is made to call on Him, He wont do anything. Every single intervention by God in the bible was made possible by Man to call him out.

@AMA. Discrimination u say? the Jews [God's chosen people] didnt come out of thin air. U know that already. If u dont, go read the story of a man called Abram and how he got the acceptance of God b4 making unfounded claims. Same story with the others u mentioned. Holocaust? The jews cursed themselves with Jesus' blood on them. With Christ's coming, God removed that label from the chosen people [bounded by blood - Jew] and gives it to anyone who believes that Jesus is Lord.

God be with u all.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll