Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Riot in London. We blame GTA
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #4
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Riot in London. We blame GTA

Wow! Are they seriously blaming video games for violence. What about the record unemployment, social angst, incompetent government, and most of all the pussy ass police force that lets them get away with this. I mean seriously, if you have enough time to get a tool kit, and dissemble the beer pump out of a bar, it's safe to say the police aren't exactly arriving at the scene quickly.

Not to long ago we had some massive gang problems close to where I live. I'm talking about people getting carjacked as they pulled up to stop signs, drive by shootings, drugs being sold in broad daylight, etc... Fortunately we have such a kick ass governor that he was all like "Oh hell Naw', and mobilized the national guard. When the Humvee's started patrolling the streets, equipped with top mounted .50 caliber machine guns, and soldiers ready to use them, you'd be surprised at how quickly the problems went away. All pussy ass Euro police forces should take note.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kluang (08-09-2011), Sensei-Q (08-09-2011), Skullbat01 (08-09-2011), UchihaTaijiya (08-10-2011)