Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #113
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
U are totally ignoring my point and changing the subject. IT IS ABOUT CHOICES. Oppressors, Robbers, Rapists etc all made their choice to carry out their ordeal, and I've already explained that Man's choices does not only affect himself, but others as well. Why is God suppose to be blamed for ur choices and not the choice maker.
No one is diverting blame away the person committing the evil, they're saying God acts immorally because he doesn't save the victims. They're different things, both being bad. That's why this shit you're saying is being ignored, because it's irrelevant and isn't addressing what we're saying.

But it is about choices, sorta. Like God's choice to watch children be raped instead of helping them. That's a choice He makes. And that's what makes him an immoral asshole. Are you saying that a man watching a child be raped and doesn't help her, despite being fully capable of doing so, is perfectly moral and acceptable?

And don't even try to say it's about god wanting people to have free will. If a police officer stopping a child from being raped doesn't violate the concept of free will, then god doing the same thing wouldn't either. The concept of free will has nothing at all to do with this.

Quote:
Let me make this simple. [using this forum]. Why don't we[simply members] all take it out on Mibs[being the moderator] for KYF's retarded threads for sitting down and allowing KYF faggotory instead of banning him 4 life to stop his flapping? Simple, there are rules that apply, that Mibs is also bound to obey - which is, all members[including KYF] have the right to voice out their opinions which directly affects even non-members who just come around to read.

Just has Mibs has nothing to do with KYF's choice to post retarded theories and logic, so does God.
Okay, we can work with this analogy. Yes, I most certainly do allow KYF to post stupid shit. If anyone were to accuse me of that then I would not deny it. It's true, I do allow him to post stupid shit. I am to blame for that.

But I can easily justify my choice to do so. He's posting stupid shit on a narutard forum. That doesn't hurt anyone, so I really don't care. I normally value freedom over the extermination of extremely minor annoyances. Now, if KYF was raping children and I could stop him by banning him, then I'd definitely do that. Because I'm not an immoral scumbag like that thing you worship. See how that works?

Oh, and yeah, that is ironic that you would give God credit for good things happening, while saying He isn't responsible for any bad things happening. Doesn't work like that.

If he helps some people but not others then he's still an asshole. Since he can help everyone, he's an all powerful super deity. Why help a dude survive a car accident, but let a little girl be brutally raped and murdered? And don't think the good counter-acts the bad. It doesn't work that way. A serial killer doesn't suddenly become an okay guy because he also donated to charities and volunteered at homeless shelters in addition to murdering tons of people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-09-2011), EphemeralStar (08-09-2011), kael03 (08-09-2011)