Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Riot in London. We blame GTA
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Riot in London. We blame GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I guess you knew that, however; clear up what? Your shit I bolded in my last post? Well you said nothing to support that at all. Are the euro police pussies because they don't have big guns (is that how you define pussies)? Are they the ones who decide to bring in the military? Is london europe? After posting unfounded/stupid shit it'd be better to not post anything instead of this irrelevant shit than to post it, if you are not man enough (I guess you dont own any tanks) to admit the shit was stupid.

P.S. First death.
Don't be an idiot. There were estimated to be around 400 people involved in the rioting and looting in London. If the police force can't stop a measly 400 people then yeah, they're a bunch of pussies, and clearly aren't up to the task at hand. I never said anything about them being the ones that have authority to call the military in, so where the fuck did you get that from? The government should have enough sense to say "Damn they got that asses kicked hardcore!!! We better do something about this", and consider military action as a option.

I remember the Rodney King riot, and all the thousands of people involved. Now that was a legitimate reason for the LA police to have trouble keeping the peace, but a mere 400 people, don't make me laugh.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote