Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #137
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
@Mibs. Understood. As already explained He is limited. Laws are not laws until they have no exceptions. That's what makes them laws in the first place. It is not His choice to make. Man is suppose to make Him [God] his choice. You [God] can't protect people from rape while at the same time allow people to choose to rape [that will be a case of double standard].
That doesn't make sense. It's not like it's in any way impossible for God to stop children from being raped without interferring with the concept of free will. If I can stop a child from being raped without it fucking with free will, then God certainly should be able to.

He just doesn't. Because He's a douche (Well, it's actually because he's imaginary. But for the sake of discussion...).

Quote:
OK. Let's look at this picture, shall we? There is the small part and the big one [This is an individual case in point].

Here goes: A child is taken to the clinic by the parents to be immunized [lets say HBV vaccine]. When the needle is pierced into that child, he considers it painful, suffering and with his little innocent eyes, looks at the parents for what he calls deliverance. But the parents know better. Stop the immunization [child gets HB later in life and dies from it] or continue [child is protected from the HBV].

Looking at the big picture, the parents need to continue the immunization cos that painful ordeal [to the child] is to protect him later in life[from death]. The parents have to chose between "the needle" and "death" cos they know the end from the beginning.

The same applies to God. To us, the suffering shd seize if He does really exists [small picture] but we shd look at the big picture, without it [not saying it is good], pride, overconfidence, consequence-less actions etc will be the order of the day. So to some extent, suffering is good [teaches us our limitations and helps us survive, be responsible etc].

This world is imperfect at every angle u look at it. Our suffering [caused by the god of this world] saddens Him. That is why He wants us to turn to Him for comfort, not turn to the world. If the world was such a perfect place, then there'd be no reason to turn to God for comfort.
Please tell me how a child being raped is good for that child. That is your argument. It's kinda like a goddamn vaccination.

What kind of fucked up being would let children be raped so that they'll turn to Him for comfort. That's fucking horrible. Like, one of the most horrible things I've ever heard. And you worship that thing? It's like a goddamn monster. That devil dude seems like a saint in comparison. He just gets people to eat fruit of knowledge and shit. He's not all like "fuck yeah, child rape. Those kids will fucking love me now. Mwahaha!"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-11-2011), Demi-God (08-11-2011), kael03 (08-11-2011), Scientia (08-18-2011), Skullbat01 (08-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (08-11-2011)