Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #14244
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Wait. Lighting awoke from being in a crystal? I thought those two lesbian chicks were the only ones who got crystallized at the end there.

And I thought that lighting chick went to valhalla or some shit to find the lesbian chicks, and her sister and that dude were trying to find lighting. Or whatever. I might have just made that all up because it sounds sorta less gay. That was the 13-2 thing.

Edit: Kinda didn't get the ending of thirteen though. Sorta just liked fighting those monsters, and did that for forever when you could go all around doing all those quests and shit. That's all I really remember now that I think about it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote