Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #14262
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

^So tomorrow, eh? I was probably going to be around a bit anyway, so I guess I can check that out. Write my name on one, it would please me. =p

And yeah, UT. I don't think people lack interest. It's just a smaller group of heroes who participate in the heroic tale section. And you had an indepth profile thinger going, so it's harder to just half ass one up real quick. Or maybe they're just cool as fuck like me and would rather have you make their dudes how you picture them. Which I kinda feel bad about now that I think about it, since that might be way more work for you author guys. Ah fuck, I'm such a dick. Haha. But yeah, I would seriously fill out some general profile things for dudes you want in it based on how I evaluate my fellow comrades if you really need more characters to work with. Couldn't do the powers and background shit well though, since I'm not really even sure what the setting is, and I'm not that creative.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
fox maiden (08-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (08-12-2011)