Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:00 AM   #14310
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm the sole survivor of 4 from a bad car accident almost 10 years ago. My friends and I were on our way to a vocational school for our county when we decided it would be a genius idea to jump a set of railroad tracks on a dirt road. The driver lost control and we slammed into a tree. I was knocked out, my friends died on impact, and the car caught on fire by the time I woke up.

Injuries, and resulting scars, from burns covering ~30-35% of my body (upper body mostly, with smaller burns on my right knee and calf), 5-10% were 3rd degree (hands and face) which required skin grafts on the backs of both hands and half way up my right forearm, plus grafts done to the bridge of my nose, under my right eye, and the tips of both ears (one ear looks like the tip was bit off), plus back trauma that I've been seeing a chiropractor for over the past 3 years. No internal injuries were seen on x-rays/MRI/CAT scan. I was in the front passenger seat and we hit the tree on the passenger side of the car, pinning my door shut.
Hold on, you went bald because of this (hair on fire) or did I miss something? I remember this conversation taking place last year in the manga section. Please enlighten me.