Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #1568
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I think Steam is more at fault here, all EA wants is complete control over their product. Personally I hate a few things about Steam, like the auto patching which sucks for some games like Just Cause 2 (can't use the Bolo Patch, best mod for the game) and others. Also waiting for some patches like in CoDW@W was horrible for some of the guys in my clan. Besides its all trivial, I wouldn't miss the chance of playing one of the best games this year over something like that, I'm a gamer I play games, not overlays.
im not gonna declare something as "one of the best games of the year" before it even comes out to us or even before i get a chance to play it. no matter what a game looks like before its released, you never know how good it actually is until it comes out and u try it yourself. and with what EA is pulling, im not buying, even if it does get some kinda "game of the year" shyte.

im a real gamer, i play games and i make my own judgements about whether i think a game is good or not.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-19-2011), Miburo (08-19-2011)