Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #1571
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

^ That.

As for people bashing Steam and Origin, people bashed Steam when it came out because it had a lot of issues which have been fixed by now and it's become an amazing resource for PC gamers and holds a huge amount of games with some great sales and some fantastic features. Some bashing also for making it a requirement for installing Half-Life 2 on PC.

People are bashing Origin for selling games at an even higher price than retail or Steam (and Steam does have a slight issue with higher pricing for new PC games, especially in Europe), for not having as much functionality, for pulling retarded moves and getting their games removed from Steam which they could easily fix by taking the stick out of their arses and making DLC available, for horrible PR stunts to push blame on Valve, for not even releasing some games on Steam which many people would prefer as it's where they have the majority of their games and so on.

Fuck Origin but I do want to try out BF3.

Also, for Mass Effect 2, exactly how much of each resource will be enough? 'Cause I'm depleting every damn planet I come by and probing the fuck out of them... but it's getting annoying to do. I've got Grunt, I need to get Jack now and then that's it for the collection.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011), OG (08-19-2011)