Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #14361
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Was at work today with my bro and we were laughing at some chobbit (chubby hobbit) who was eating a tollhouse cupcake while browsing our fine selection of dog squeak toys, when we suddenly both noticed a slight swaying of the earth beneath us. At first I thought I was experiencing some vertigo shit or some shit, but my brother said he was feeling something and the water in my water bottle was rippling too.

The chobbit didn't notice anything, but she is a disgusting abomination and was probably too fixated on her cupcake to feel shit. Holy fuck, I hate fat chicks. Especially ones walking around stuffing their faces with pastries in public. Have they no shame?! Goddamn.

But yeah, ended up being an earthquake in Virgina or some shit, and it was felt all through the east coast. Never experienced an earthquake. So pretty neato and shit. Fuck yeah.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (08-24-2011), Jaxon (08-23-2011), Mal (08-23-2011), OG (08-23-2011), Sensei-Q (08-24-2011), Shrike (08-23-2011), Trey (08-23-2011), Tzu Men (08-24-2011)