Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:08 AM   #150
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No one is diverting blame away the person committing the evil, they're saying God acts immorally because he doesn't save the victims. They're different things, both being bad. That's why this shit you're saying is being ignored, because it's irrelevant and isn't addressing what we're saying.

But it is about choices, sorta. Like God's choice to watch children be raped instead of helping them. That's a choice He makes. And that's what makes him an immoral asshole. Are you saying that a man watching a child be raped and doesn't help her, despite being fully capable of doing so, is perfectly moral and acceptable?

And don't even try to say it's about god wanting people to have free will. If a police officer stopping a child from being raped doesn't violate the concept of free will, then god doing the same thing wouldn't either. The concept of free will has nothing at all to do with this.

Okay, we can work with this analogy. Yes, I most certainly do allow KYF to post stupid shit. If anyone were to accuse me of that then I would not deny it. It's true, I do allow him to post stupid shit. I am to blame for that.

But I can easily justify my choice to do so. He's posting stupid shit on a narutard forum. That doesn't hurt anyone, so I really don't care. I normally value freedom over the extermination of extremely minor annoyances. Now, if KYF was raping children and I could stop him by banning him, then I'd definitely do that. Because I'm not an immoral scumbag like that thing you worship. See how that works?

Oh, and yeah, that is ironic that you would give God credit for good things happening, while saying He isn't responsible for any bad things happening. Doesn't work like that.

If he helps some people but not others then he's still an asshole. Since he can help everyone, he's an all powerful super deity. Why help a dude survive a car accident, but let a little girl be brutally raped and murdered? And don't think the good counter-acts the bad. It doesn't work that way. A serial killer doesn't suddenly become an okay guy because he also donated to charities and volunteered at homeless shelters in addition to murdering tons of people.
here's a book I read that actually talks about why God "allows" certain.. evil things to happen .. like the rape and murder of an innocent little girl. And how her father gives god the 3rd degree for taking his precious lil Missy.. and along the way invites the reader to question God on the stand and shows a reflection of God's relationship with creation http://theshackbook.com/pages/page1.html
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE