Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hello again!
Thread: Hello again!
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #36
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I start to see a pattern here. The guy thinks that he lives in a drama-like society. And that he is some kinda of fate-twister. Evdn if all this shit is true , wake the fucking up. You're not the only one who had a terrible life. There are several others out there. Thanks for letting me know about this moron.
you can take their interpretation of things or you can go str8 to the horses mouth.. the stories that they mentioned did happen but as you can see the cite is full of cynics and when there's blood in the water all come to feast.

I was in a near fatal car crash
survived a house fire
father passed away in my arms
boxed- never claimed to be undefeated the record mibs looked at was under a misspelling of my name so all data wasn't in one spot

and yes life and this site is a little more interesting with people like me in it who don't care to be "sheeple" and think freely and outside of the box.

What their distaste for me comes from is that I never argue using logic .. in fact i don't argue or debate at all I simply state how I feel.. it's their problem for mistaking opinion with what they deem an attempt at logic.

but hey it's like someone said avoid me like the plague and you'll be just fine... I'll only give you a migraine or get under your skin.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote