Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #192
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

What is the actual historical evidence that Jesus existed?

I remember seeming some dude argue about this shit before, and most of the accounts of Jesus' existence seemed to be from people who weren't actually around when Jesus himself was alive. (For example, tacitus would have been born after jesus died.) Meaning they're all second-hand accounts, or hearsay. Which most people normally don't count as evidence. Talking about non-christian evidence here. I dunno about christian evidence.

I don't really care, because some wuss existing and getting his shit ruined roman style doesn't mean shit to me. Just saying. Oh, and looks like that Mohammad dude married a six year old? Goddamn. Jelly.

But seriously though, that's horrible.