Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hello again!
Thread: Hello again!
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #39
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,651 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Currently gallivanting through the mountains on some research expedition or something.

And ama, don't forget that he survived, unscathed, a car accident that involved falling off a mountain (mentioned after I talked about my car accident somewhere), rescued his sisters from a burning building while his dad died in his arms, or some stupid bullshit. Not only is he a pathological liar, he's an attention whore that will try to one-up someone with his ridiculous claims (mibs wrestles - HR is an "undefeated boxer, I survived a fatal car crash - HR survived falling off a mountain in a car with no injuries, Num/myself/several others write stories in our free time - HR wrote several stories that interconnected with each other).
Oh man, I had completely forgotten about all that. Ah, the nostalgia lulz is coming back to me now.

Also to HR and anybody else who tries to defend their positions by calling people cynics, COME THE FUCK ON. Have people forgotten where they are? This is the fucking internet. You would have to be an absolute fool, not to be a little cynical at times. Don't take my word for it though. Go click on one of those advertizements that say "Congratulations, you're the 1,000,000th viewer", and tell me how that turns out for you champ. The point is, it is up to you to prove your not full of bullshit, and you failed miserably HR. Nobody with half a brain would believe you. Honestly, little fucking toddlers that still believe in Santa Claus, would read your stuff and remark "C'mon Son".

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote