Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_553_Discussion
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto_553_Discussion

HOLY SHIT, WE FINALLY SEE SASUKE'S PMS??? I MEAN HE'S ONLY BEEN SITTING ON HIS ASS FOR THE PAST 100 CHAPTERS :/. That was probably the highlight of this chapter. Idk what to make of sasuke's susano'o though... like a mesh between his and itachi's. It would be great for them to meet, zetsu dying the way he did made me laugh.

I don't like the fact that Naruto said he was a better fuuton user than Temari, that's a load of shit. Temari's been using wind since P1, naruto's whack ass only has a few fuuton attacks and they're all rasengan variations smh.

Papa raichu died by fighting 10000 enemies? As cool as that sounds, is it just me or is Kishi putting some of these characters past into ridiculous situations to make them seem more badass than what they really are? Like he SINGLE handedly fought off (died in the process) 10000 enemies so his comrades could escape? Papa raichu was known for his endurance, guess the edo tensei has nothing to do with him.. you know NOT FUCKING DYING or anything lol. Anyway, decent, not too exciting. Sasuke's sharingan caught me off guard, I honestly expected it to be itachi.
ask me anything (08-31-2011), batonnoir (08-31-2011), gaarasandchick13 (08-31-2011), Numinous (08-31-2011), Sensei-Q (08-31-2011), Vengeance (08-31-2011)