Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hello again!
Thread: Hello again!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:43 PM   #42
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
@HR if you mean by thinking outside the box , being a moron then i applaude you. This is my first interaction with you but based on what other members said ( members that from what i saw so far are not full of bullshit ) and on your comment i have only one thing to say: cut the crap dude. This is a forum. Nobody gives a crap about your heroic life marked by sorrowfull events. It doesn't matter if it's true what you said. So, go think outside another box. This one is not vacant.
I think it's safe to assume that you can think on your own.. over time I'm sure that you will interact with me or see what I do for yourself and not base you opinion of someone based on gossip but by evidence of things in the present.

Most of the things here that people harp on are instances where someone has stated something and then i provide a tidbit of an occurrence where I share similarity to a topic at hand.. then once the information is given certain members take one thing that they can eschew out of context for the sake of lulz or painting one into a corner. Then once I shut down trying to provide proof as they say .. one gets called a pussy .. so as I've found it's really a double edged sword here.. I just speak my peace where applicable and let the other things here roll off a ducks back
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote