Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Maker3D - create your 3D RPG
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maker3D - create your 3D RPG

Whoops. Yeah, I should have probably gotten rid of this thread...

I would play the fuck out of a DoBW rpg. I have an OH team on my psp tactics ogre game that I play while I should be working. Not sure if that's gay or not, but whatever.

Shrike character is a necromancer (or, at least is going to be one, need moar skills from other classes first and don't have a lot of necro cards. Goddamn, I'm a nerd.), because they seriously wear masks that look sorta like how I picture those BS guys' masks.

Everyone is is pretty much a rogue or a berserker at the moment. Women are archers, healers, or witches.

Edit: Alright, got psp with me now. This is what I got planned as OH main jobs:

Madness- Berserker
Little spoon- Dark Knight
Jaxon- Rogue
Shrike- Necromancer
UT- Archer babe
Tab- Valkyrie babe
Vanity- Enchantress babe, which is what witch is labeled on the pic above. Witch is actually something else. Picked that one because seems like the babe with the biggest boobs. Just in case you wanted to know my rationale behind that one.
OG- Kunoichi babe
LN- Ninja
Mal- Warlock, Got a golem on my team too, because a big rock with fists is just fucking cool, and warlocks can power it up and make it really fucking beastly. And warlocks get cool draconic magic and shit.
ACt- Wizard
Arty- Dragoon, they pretty much just jab shit with spears, but they can power up dragons and I got one of those things too. And I use him to catch dragons too, since he has a dragon killing skill which raises dragon catching power. I need to catch a fuckload of them for this gay quest. Pain in the ass. Edit: Oh wait, power up dragon skill can't be used on his dragoon job. That sucks. Still kills dragons and octopuses and shit like a champ though, so all good I guess.
Zero- Fusilier, they look like they're wearing aussie hats.
Tzu- archer dude
Servo-Just a warrior dude at the moment, they can use claw type weapons.

Manly Miburo dude is a knight that breaks faces with a hammer. Always put everyone besides him on AI so they'll do their own things. Best fighters are probably the asians and UT and Tzu. Ninjas and archers are ridiculous in that game. Jaxon rogue dude is right along up there, and so are the mages once they get the magic going. Tab valk has some haste spell and heals, but still jabs shit with spears, so she's useful too. Everyone else ruins shit too, but they're slower because armor and shit. Had an SK dude who I would purposely put random shitty skills on so I could laugh at him doing nooby things. He eventually died and I harvested all his skills. What a noob.

I know I missed a few people, but I didn't have any more space to create guys without kicking some special characters.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-02-2011), Jaxon (09-01-2011), kluang (09-09-2011), Mal (09-02-2011), Shrike (09-01-2011), Tzu Men (04-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-02-2011), zer0systm (09-02-2011)