Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #210
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Dude, don't compare yourself to fucking scientists or say you have a thirst for anything that involves not being all pseudo-intellectualish. Come on, man. You're fucking stupid as shit. Like, way more stupid than anyone would be if they actually put any amount of effort into not being stupid.

But yeah. I dunno the actual reasons people are religious. I'm pretty certain it's not all because it 'answers' some shit. I'm sure some people are brainwashed into that shit since they were little dudes or adorable loli, for example. And I know some awesome dudes that seem pretty smart and kick ass to me that are also religious (By 'some awesome dudes,' I mean just Mal and my old wrestling coach who is a hero among heroes and could effortlessly kill you all with his bare hands. Fuck yeah!). So I dunno.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-02-2011), kael03 (09-01-2011)