Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Maker3D - create your 3D RPG
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:48 AM   #11
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Maker3D - create your 3D RPG

I don't know whether to be honoured that Miburo made a character of me or annoyed that he made me the wizard, which means magic which he doesn't respect. Sounds like:

Me "I'll hit them with my spell!"
Miburo: "Yeah yeah, old man... keep your fairy dust in your pants. Watch the men hit things!"
Me: "Awwww... why'd you create me if you're never going to let me zap something?"
Miburo, shrugs: <battle cry>!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Well considering it's Debbie Does Dallas...
Hehe - it is amazing how many people forget that Dallas was the creepy, old married sports store owner who secretly lusted after Debbie who she does in the final act (the only person Debbie has sex with) for big money to complete the goal. Life lessons - they really should show this in schools. A) sex ed and B) girls can learn that if they need money they can always prostitute one time to perverted old guys and all will be well.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-09-2011), Mal (09-02-2011), Miburo (09-02-2011), UchihaTaijiya (09-02-2011)