Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Maker3D - create your 3D RPG
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maker3D - create your 3D RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hehe - it is amazing how many people forget that Dallas was the creepy, old married sports store owner who secretly lusted after Debbie who she does in the final act (the only person Debbie has sex with) for big money to complete the goal. Life lessons - they really should show this in schools. A) sex ed and B) girls can learn that if they need money they can always prostitute one time to perverted old guys and all will be well.
Well in my case it was more a case of "never knew" rather than "forgot." I will be sure to enlighten all others who make this same mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Eh, I guess magic isn't that unmanly. Sure, being a frail mage man isn't as manly as being a close-quarters combatant. But I'll admit slamming rocks into dudes using your mind is pretty awesome too. That's what your guy does, cuz he's got earth element. Also has a good slow debuff. Mal's dude uses fire, because he's volcano Mal.
Fuck yeah!
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-09-2011), Miburo (09-02-2011)