Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #213
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Most people see religion as a bad thing.. some so called religions can be boiled down to a way of life in so many words. various tenets of society outline a way of living.. from personal reflection. peace admiring beauty, taking on certain eating patterns and health"rituals"...

Philosophy or certain "paths of thought" get popular because many see the outcomes of certain rituals as beneficial. meditation or self reflection is good for all human beings.. does this give way to morality.. some feel energized by refraining from eating.. this "fasting" some view as a religious thing.. others see the benefits of allowing the digestive track time to rest , allowing the body more time to rid itself of toxins.

Meditation.. or "Prayer" as some would call reflecting on ones self.. analyzing places in which they would like to see their lives improved.. surely there can be no negatives to that

Have some of these philosophical, moral, and self beneficial rituals gone overboard in their different guises... sure.. but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater... human beings should be fully capable of weeding out the good intentions or inherent good .. from all the bullshit that's layered on top of it.

If not television, books , and other forms of propaganda might have more of an influence than I thought
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE