Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #227
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,651 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Furthermore it's true there is a planet for God named Kolob which is in the milky way but in Mormonism God isn't a a ethereal blob or ghost thingy sitting on a cloud but a Man of flesh and bone but not of blood.. God or Elohim as they say his proper name is, along with Jesus , visited Joseph Smith in the state of New York and revealed to him that he should not join any church as they all were false. Years later God sent the angel Mormon,also a being that had a physical body, to Smith to reveal to him the location of the plates of Mormon hidden in the Hill Kumorah in Palmyra,NY so smith could begin the restoration of the true church of God( Ie. minus all the bullshit as you would say it)
LMAO!!! This sounds like a badly written sci-fi novel. Are you really telling me that you were required to learn all this shit before you were baptized, and still joined anyway. I would have been all like "cool story bro", and just walked away. Or better yet, ask where exactly is this planet Kolob (holy fuck that is retarded), and lets aim the Hubble telescope there for verification. Hey I think we're getting close.

Oh, and don't forget the parts about their being 3 separate heavens, multiple universes (quantum mechanics religion?) each ruled by different a god, and the possibility of human beings becoming gods themselves. Actually that last thing doesn't sound so bad. Although if the powerz of being an omnipotent and immortal god meant I had to live a planet named Kolob....I think I'll pass.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-06-2011), Miburo (09-06-2011), Numinous (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)