Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:59 PM   #230
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LMAO!!! This sounds like a badly written sci-fi novel. Are you really telling me that you were required to learn all this shit before you were baptized, and still joined anyway. I would have been all like "cool story bro", and just walked away. Or better yet, ask where exactly is this planet Kolob (holy fuck that is retarded), and lets aim the Hubble telescope there for verification. Hey I think we're getting close.

Oh, and don't forget the parts about their being 3 separate heavens, multiple universes (quantum mechanics religion?) each ruled by different a god, and the possibility of human beings becoming gods themselves. Actually that last thing doesn't sound so bad. Although if the powerz of being an omnipotent and immortal god meant I had to live a planet named Kolob....I think I'll pass.
not 3 seperate heavens but heaven itself is divided into three realms or levels.. as spoken of in the new testament one the degree of the glory of the stars or Terrestrial kingdom where the only aspect of god you will have is the Holy ghost, second is the Telestial kingdom or that of the degree of the glory of the moon ruled by the aspect of god that was Jesus, and the Celestial kingdom ruled by God the father that is said to be of the degree of the glory of the sun.. which based on other tidbits in previous religions got distorted into worship o the Sun itself.

There is no hell in the form of fire and brimstone but an eternal torment of the soul knowing that it can not progress to be close to where God the father is and being stuck in the outter darkness.

At the end of this life Christ judges you based on the example he set and your place in heaven is set.. those who lived righteously would be closest to God and be allowed to do what God has done.. Ie become a God themselves by learning from god what makes him what he is.. (I am that I am)

The main reason I decided to join was I looked at the importance they put on family and how happy everyone appeared to be and they seemed the most Christian out of what people believe a Christina should be.. ( loving caring service work etc.) Then their explanation of what happens to people who haven't heard the gospel sounded more like the caring God everyone claimed God to be.. With other sects of Christianity like the Methodists and Baptists.. (both of which I have been affiliated with) they told me that those who didn't hear of the gospel would burn in hell .. while Mormons said our free will remains intact even after death and those who have yet to hear the gospel would get a chance to hear it in heaven and still either accept it or reject it.

These things along with attending worship services lead me to become baptized because i longed for the peace that these people had.. I was able to look over the "bullshit so to speak" to reap the benefits that I saw. I learned a great deal from them without swallowing everything as a whole
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE