Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #238
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I call bullshit. What I posted I got from Muslim websites and general knowledge that comes from being an atheist (you know, logical minds wanting to understand the irrationality of religion), along with communicating with Muslims.

Quote:
As stated before I got that info from people who Identified themselves a Sunni Muslims and Nation of Islam Muslims.. I can only go by what they were teaching .. I sat in on some of their services and even asked the Imam to clarify some questions I had.. now if there is misinformation it's due to what was being taught.. not with me
Ok, so you instead compared the Sunnis with a group that follows black supremacy sprinkled with some Islamic beliefs, that was created by a guy that claimed to be a manifestation of Allah (since that's what the Nation of Islam is, a Detroit based Islamic cult). The Nation of Islam is NOT a good source of information about Islam.
Quote:
I'll take your word for it
And before you go "but Malcolm X wuz a ministur" he LEFT to join the Sunni sect.

Because the Mormons are fucking insane. They followed a man that wrote his own version of the bible based on golden tablets, that no one else has seen, and he was alone when he wrote it. Said bible was also lost and a new translation, which was slightly different than the first copy, was used. They believe in magic underwear that can protect you from anything ranging from the cold to bullets and fire. They believe that Christ didn't rise to heaven, but instead came to America to preach to the natives (or the lost 13th tribe of the ancient Israelites). Mormons believed that Eden was originally in Montana
Quote:
According to you anyone with religious beliefs are insane believing in something they cant prove.. you're an atheist.. that's how you're supposed to feel

Mormons didn't write their own bible if you ask any latter day saint they will tell you they study from both the old and new testament as well as the book of Mormon, the D&C, and Pearl of great price.

There wasn't a 13th tribe it was a Levite tribe Lead by a man called Lehi that left and came to the Americas during the reign of King Hezekiah and later became two nations of Lehi and Nephi

And the Mormons believe the garden of eden was in missouri not montana.. they own land in Jackson county Missouri where they say Christ will appear upon his second coming
Um...I seriously doubt that with how strict the Mormons are with their memberships. You wouldn't have been able to go if they so much as suspected you weren't completely faithful, I don't give a shit if you were "baptized" into it.
Quote:
It's not hard at all.. and they bar no-one from attending their services
"Old and new testament"...and now I know you're full of shit. The Mormons to use the old/new testaments. Joseph Smith was, supposedly, told by God to disavow the church and then wrote his own Bible, the Book of Mormon. In fact, he was so devoted to the lie that he wrote a slightly different version of the book of mormon after his friend lost the original.
Quote:
No again they use both old and new testament because they cite certain scripture that would foretell of the restoration of the true church from prophesies in Isiah and Ezekiel they believe that the bible is supported by the Book of Mormon and Vice versa.. the Bible itself speaks of tons of lost scripture that isn't contained in it. http://mormon.org/faq/#Bible
Actually, God appeared before Joseph Smith as a pillar of light. Jesus wasn't anywhere in the picture. Get the story right if you're going to claim to be an ex-Mormon
Quote:
I have the story right it is you who are mistaken Both God and Jesus appeared to Joseph smith in a grove of trees in the flesh http://mormon.org/faq/#Joseph+Smith|...-first-vision/

and furthermore they believe god has a body similar to ours.. if he has no form .. how could we be created in his image if he has no image http://mormon.org/faq/#Heavenly+Fath...nature-of-god/
Again, get the story right if you're going to try spouting it. The angel wasn't Mormon. Mormon was the native american that transcribed the golden plates Joseph Smith used to create the Book of Mormon. The angel just pointed him in the direction of the spot the native americans buried the plates.
Quote:
My bad I mis-typed.. yes Mormon did fashion the plates.. it was his son Moroni the angle that told Smith where the plates were http://mormon.org/faq/#Book+of+Mormon
What the fuck is this about? Seriously, you've got your shit all over the place and all of it is wrong. In Islam, God is "Allah". Allah is Arabic for "the deity". There's no pantheon of successors for Allah, He just is. As for the rest of this crap, I'm not even going to bother with trying to understand your drivel.
Quote:
Yes I will give you the fact that Allah=God in Arabic much in the same fashion that Juan, John, and Hans are the same fucking name just in different languages.. they still all mean "God's precious gift"

To understand Islam and other religions you have ot understand history.. Judaism, Islam, and Christianity can be traced back to one man.. Abraham! Issac and Jacob(Israel) became Judeo-Christianity and Ishmael and Esau( father of the Edomites) became Islam.. They worshiped the same God. God made a Covenant with Abraham who was the father of Ishmael and Issac- Ishmael and his mother Hagar were sent away yet God came to Hagar his mother and promised to make him into a great nation.. one generation later Esau the brother of Jacob married a Daughter of Ishmael and that clan became know as Edomites.. that tribe gave rise to Kedar and the Qedarites who are the ancestors of Muhammad .. who as you know by now is the Father of the Islamic faith!
It's more interesting where the fuck you came up with that. The fish is due to Christ feeding 5,000 starving people with bread and fish, one of his "miracles" being that he multiplied the loaves and fish to feed everyone after a little boy asked him how he was going to feed them all. There's also the fact that a few of the Apostles were fishermen. Then there's how Christ described God's decision on who will go to heaven or hell by equating it to a fisherman sorting their catches (this was back when the primary method of fishing was using a big net), taken from Matthew 13:47-50. Oh, let's not forget that Christ and the Apostles were sometimes referred to as "fishers of men" (Mark 1:17). The sign of Pisces has nothing to do with it since the time of Christ's death was during the sign of Aries
Quote:
I got it from the concept of the great year http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_year and the fact that we are in the Piscean age http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...Piscean_Age.29 which states we are in or about to enter the age of Aquarius .. and since each age lasts for about 2100 years and Christianity has been around about that long Pisces is symbolized by a fish symbol. Christ told his disciples he would remain with them until the end of the age!
Actually, Muslim households and communities abide by Sharia Law. The country itself does not abide by it. Due to the First Amendment granting freedom of religion, the government cannot interfere with certain aspects of Sharia Law (honor killings are one of the exceptions to that rule).
Hmm interesting I'll keep that in mind
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE