Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #16403
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

I dunno. I tried calling them back, but their offices were closed by that time and just got a recording. The interweb is telling me that they usually call to get you to donate blood, but I'm positive I'm not eligible for that shit till december. And other interweb denizens were saying they call when there is shit wrong with your blood too. But you would think they'd at least leave a message or some shit if that was the case. Or send you an actual letter or something. Right...?

Because I gave blood at a renaissance faire. Which was AWESOME, and I meant to post an epic tale of jousting and giant turkey leg eating and pirating and dancing with renaissance babes and seeing a retard in full plate armor and one of those condom shaped helmets and scotch egg eating contests, but I never got around to it. But yeah, while glorious, not the most sanitary places ever now that I think back on it. Hopefully I'm just being a pussy.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-08-2011), Shrike (09-10-2011), Tzu Men (09-08-2011)