Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #254
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
You used mayan, sumerian and babilonian, judaism, islamism, christianism
Quote:
That's a count of 6.. earlier you told me I used 5..you have to use either your other hand or your toes to count that high.. there aren't enough digits on one hand
To make a big shit you are calling the truth. I see that you really have some deep issues.
Also you twist shit because you are a shit twister. Care to elaborate the connection between the Annunaki gods and Jesus? You fucking idiot. There is no rational, logical connection.
Quote:
Never did I say there was a connection between Jesus and the Annanuki.. only that it was mentioned in the Old testament book of Genesis... when God promised to give the land of Canaan to the Hebrews.. and I'm paraphrasing here.. "How can we defeat them.. those Warriors of Anuk.. their God is powerful" I only mentioned them to aid in my explanation of the Changing of the Head of the Elohim.. and no he isn't elected there is a power struggle at the end of each great year or 25,7000 years it takes for the Celestial Poles to change the constellation it resides in. I only mentioned Anuk (Annunaki) as he was the previous Major God worshiped in that area an d said to dwell at Horeb.. or the Mountain of God. that is before it was Identified with Yahweh the current holder of the title of head of the Elohim. Furthermore I wanted to draw parallels that many religions say that God dwells on a mountain.. also called "God of the most high" from Jewish , Islamic, Christianity, and even the old God's of Olympus. God is said to dwell in a mountain. When Moses came "face to face with the "God of the most high" God (Yahweh) commanded him to take off his sandals since the ground where he stood was Holy!
You didn't get the irony from my post where i said that i've became an atheist because i can't belive that there is a god who made a big idiot like you.
You said that you have a need to understand god's plan. Let me tell you: you suffer some deep complexes my friend. You think that you are a scientist, an artizan of the complexity of understanding the truth. You also probably feel that your logic and mind are above us, but infact you are just a lame kid with that suffers from a late teen puberty problem.
Quote:
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it but I like to read the scripture and get an understanding instead of just being told what to believe... God tells us in the scriptures to seek and you shall find.. so I questioned where the Nation of islam and the Mormons would get the Idea that God was Omnipotent yet has a corporeal body.. somethign that defies the logic of being an Omnipotent being which is where most people get their 'sky blob' theory from.

Well if you go back to the Old testament which is where 3 of the worlds largest religions begin there are a lot of clues that lend credence to God having a corporeal form. As mentioned above Moses came face to face with the lord and told him to take off his shoes. The Ten commandments were written with the "finger of God" (He's always described with human parts finger, hand, bosom, etc.)Before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah Abram was visited by God himself as well as 2 other "men" (angels- or Members of the Elohim).

When he saw them Abram asked God and those with him to not pass from him but allow him to cook them some meat and bread, which he had his wife prepare and he Washed their feet! How can you wash or feed someone who has no body.. no form.. Furthermore how can you be created in the Image of a being who has none. While the 2 "Men" went down to the cities Abraham pleaded with God face to face for the inhabitants of the cities saying if he would but find a certain number of righteous men in each would God spare the cities. Again when the "2 Men" reached Sodom they met Lot Abraham's cousin and he asked them to come to his house and wash their feet and get some rest ( how can you wash a spirit's feet?).

You see where I'm going with this.. all I have done is looked at various things in history as the bible is a Historical account and other religions and seen where things might have been taken out of context so that I might gain a better understanding.

Which is why I said MY TRUTH since nobody is asking you to believe this .. if I'm Indeed wrong on the subject what harm does it do to you. the only reason I can think of why this would bother you is because I might be causing you to question things that you believe or have doubts about.. it's never a fun thing to shake one's faith.. humans don't care for change .. we like to stay comfortable.
Almost forgot: no sane chick would hang out with a scrotum sniffer like you. Let me imagine your dates: " Hey, Sarah do you know that actually your religion is wrong and i uncovered the truth? We were actually made by a God who lost his next election in favor for some random dude and we must belive in ancient sumerian gods!
Sarah: go fuck yourself, you schizophrenic bastard!
Quote:
I would never ask Sarah to get rid of her faith.. faith is something that can't be forced upon another.. I can only show my viewpoint in my ever evolving and growing spiritual journey.. she can either find some common ground , tell me she agree's with me here or there, tell me where she differs, and then tell me "you bring up some pretty interesting stuff.. Stuff I don't believe but interesting none the less! Now whip that big ass dick out n fuck me **( in Sarah's head** this crazy motherfucker is gonna fuck my brains out.. everyone knows crazy people have the best sex!
On a side note .. all this childish name calling only shows your level of intelligence.. you can't form a good argument without resorting to personal attack.. personal attacks on a person you don't even know.. Your parents must be proud that you turned out such a nice young man
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE