Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #262
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Stupidity or just a different way to look at things I guess.
The first one. Definitely.

@Comrades and all other non-retards. I support ACt's idea of not responding to it when we're trying to have a semi-intelligent conversation. Because, holy shit. I would also like to propose a generic "Fuck off, retard" response to any of it's wall of incoherent text posts.

Insulting it is always good though, since that level of idiocy and unmanliness (Unmanly for not attempting to become more than what it is, happily content with 'having a different way of looking at things' and being inferior to all men in every conceivable way) is a plague upon mankind and deserves any and all mocking and scorn. That way it at least serves as an example for how others should not be. I couldn't live with myself if I simply ignored this pathetic creature and it influenced an innocent youth to be more like it in any way. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing, or something like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-11-2011)