Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Toriko 157
Thread: Toriko 157
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #5
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Toriko 157

IMO they aren't too far away from being able to enter the GW. Ichiyu already said Toriko has the raw power to make it their, but just lacks certain skills and adaptability. All of the HK's have come a long way here recently. Coco merc'd a level 74 beast in like 30 seconds or less. That's pretty impressive. Sunny has vastly sharpened instincts, Toriko has increaded his strength, and Zebra is...well he's Zebra. Nuff said.

At this point I'd like to see Toriko work more on his stamina and endurance. He definitely needs to raise the limit of how many calories he can store in his body. As cool as his 36 ren punch is, him only being able to use it 3 times wont cut it in GW. He needs to at least double his calories storage limit.

Also it's just a hunch, but I get the feeling Toriko won't be asked to find Ichiyu's entire full course. Sitting through another 7 of these easter egg hunt style missions would be boring as hell to me. I think this was meant more to showcase Coco's new powers then anything else. Also maybe to show Terry's growth to pave the way for him so that when he accompanies Toriko to GW, we wouldn't be all like "Wut when did he get that strong?"

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote