Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #1655
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

^Yeah, I know they at least made the combat faster. And I like the knight gundam addition. Was planning on maybe getting it later on, when it's cheaper. Just can't see myself playing it long considering the beastly games coming out very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
What's the character creation like in Dark Souls?
You pick gender, face, hair, body type, colors for all that, has sliders for most stuff so you can really customize shit pretty in-depth. Hair styles probably the most limited part of it. You pick one out of around a dozen or so. Didn't see any beards, but I think you can at least sport some stubble. Definitely can be a black dude, if that is what you're wondering. = )

You also pick a starting class, which only really effects your starting stats and equipment. You build your guy up however you want after that. So a Bandit or Thief can still end up being a magic powerhouse, and wouldn't be any weaker than a guy who started as a sorcerer, so long as you build your dude that way. And you can find all the other equipment in the game. Here is a pic of the classes (Decently large pic warning):

I think I'm going Bandit or Warrior. Maybe Pyromancer for a hand axe. Whatever looks the coolest.

You also pick a gift if you want one. It's been said everything you can pick as a gift can be found elsewhere in the game, except for the master key thing. Which seems to be just a one use key to open something. Most the things are consumables besides the binoculars, a ring that gives a slight HP regain effect, a witch ring that I don't know what it does, and some pendant thing that I also don't know what it does. Seems like just shit to give you a little help in the beginning of the game.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Scientia (09-18-2011), Servo (09-18-2011), Trey (09-19-2011)