Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Toriko 157
Thread: Toriko 157
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Toriko 157

^Like I said, fucking shit up. Being assigned a task to do doesn't mean he can't also do other things in the process though. You know, multitasking and all that. As far as I know, they kinda left it up to his discretion about how to find the ingredients and which criminals he's gonna catch.

For example, lets say he bumps into Jiro at some bar and buys the old man a drink, and they get along good (Zebura like straight foreword people after all). Then Jiro mentions he's heading into GW, and Zebura is all like "fuck yeah I'm coming too", and Jiro feel obligated to let him come for buying him some drinks. See, perfect chance for him to find new shit and learn a few things. I mean it GW after all. New and unheard of ingredients are practically around every corner, amirite.

Or alternatively Zebura figures the perfect way to catch 500 criminals real quick is to head to the crime capital of the world, Nerg City. He thinks "I can catch that many guys by the end of the day", and has a run in with the Yakuza boss, and gets his ass whipped. Then Yakuza boss is all like "You're a decently strong guy. Tell you what, if you help me defeat my rivals I'll let you capture those guys instead. Only problem is you got to get a lot stronger if you're gonna be of any use to me". See where I'm going with this.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-17-2011 at 08:54 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote