Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #1657
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
You kids just need to start learning to fit more into a day, resigning yourself to the idea that video games are going to start taking months to play rather than weeks. Still haven't finished Fallout 3 completely and slowly working through Borderlands and the utter completion of the Mass Effect series (preparing two characters in one for two and eventually three).

Accept your mortality and the knowledge that you will never finish everything you want to. Many video games will go unplayed. (Shit... I made this realization on books I wanted to read. If you need me I'll be taking a nap.)
I fully expect Skyrim to take me months to play, I just know that even in the most extreme of circumstances I will always choose The Elder Scrolls over homework and studying. The best way to avoid this is to put off starting it to minimize the damage caused by my inevitable addiction.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-18-2011), Scientia (09-18-2011), Servo (09-18-2011), The Special One (09-18-2011)