Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official MMA thread.
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:29 AM   #659
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Official MMA thread.

Pretty decent fights tonight.

Gomi/Diaz bout went pretty much as expected. Gomi is just too one dimensional to compete with some of the more complete fighters, I was rooting for him though. Goddamn Nate Diaz is looking more and more like a fucking alien.

I'm glad Mark Hunt won, I've liked him for years. Even at his age, if his cardio was better, he could compete with some of the top guys imo.

Hughes/Kos bout went pretty much as expected too. Though i will say Hughes looked better on the feet than I've ever seen him.

I gotta say, even though Rampage lost the fight, he hasn't looked this good in a long fucking time. Just last year I was thinking he was pretty much done with the fight game, but here he is totally serious, and I think if he were fighting anyone else tonight (including Shogun) he would have won. I haven't seen anyone fend off Jones' attacks like that, when Jones got Rampage in full mount that first time I thought the fight was over, but when he was able to actually get out of that shit, that was an accomplishment in and of itself. Goddamn it's hard to compete with Jones though, that reach is such a killer.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
manta (09-25-2011)